Wildlife Tasmania Offers
• Informative guided wildlife tours and photography mentoring.
• Unique Wild Platypus and Tasmanian Devil Experiences.
• Guaranteed viewing of Wild Platypus viewing.
• Wildlife and Photography Workshops.
• Over night wildlife viewing experiences. Observe naturally Wild Tasmanian Devils from the comfort of our purpose built deluxe devil hide close to Hobart.
• Customised tours available.
Tour on the wild side with the intrepid duo, Wildlife Expert and Platypus Whisperer Tony Conlan and Paul Redding veteran photographer.
Together they offer a unique experience getting you up close and personal with some of Australia’s untamed and exotic creatures, rare and distinctive to our island state of Tasmania.
Tony is a fifth generation Tasmanian with exceptional wild life knowledge and tracking ability. He delivers educational encounters with our elusive living subjects. He is a true conservationist with a dedicated vision to help our wildlife through balance and habitat restoration.
Paul’s extensive experience spans most facets of photographic genre. A passionate perfectionist, nature lover and career photographer of almost 40 years. He is there to guide and assist you with quality creative and technical advice enabling you to achieve your nature photography goals.
Online or at the Geeveston Visitors Centre (15 Church St, Geeveston TAS)