Michelle is an accredited and qualified professional historian. Michelle Blake – Historical Research can help with a range of historical and general research needs including:
– Assisting with family history research – including convict, maritime, military backgrounds
– Breaking down brick walls, suggesting resources and pointing you in the right direction
– Researching the history of your house, including lands title
– Writing heritage reports including Heritage Impact Statements and Statements of Significance
– Researching your business and writing content for your website
– Undertake research for your business and writing reports
– Research and write content for interpretation panels
– Research and write scripts for guided tours that are entertaining and factually accurate
– Offers research and fact checking for your manuscript, script or creative project
– Provides research assistance and record agent services
– One-on-one consultations to discuss your research needs
As a research professional Michelle has the ability to compile, analyse, and evaluate information while confirming data and filter out irrelevant elements. She has excellent attention to detail and the ability to make connections.
Michelle offers private consultations to discuss your historical research enquiries. She can assist with your family history research and understands the emotional connection you have to your own research. She can offer a different perspective of the times in which your ancestor lived and can provide you with some context to help your understanding.