- Spring Accommodation Special: 15th June – 1st Oct 2020 / Stay 3 nights for $900 ( normally $975 ) use the codeword 3NightSpecial / Stay 5 nights for $1400 ( normally $1,625 ) use the codeword 5NightSpecial / BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! *For every night you stay, receive an additional free hour in the Raptor Photography Hide ( normally $150 for 2 hrs) ( 1 night stay = 1 hour free, 2 night stay = 2 hours free and you get unlimited use for a stay of 5 nights or more )
Nestled in tall eucalypt forest on our 1,500 acre private reserve at the foot of the South Bruny Ranges on Bruny Island our guests have a choice of a three bedroom Inala cottage, or a one bedroom spa unit, Nairana cottage. The cottages combine modern conveniences such as TV, VCR/DVD, microwave oven, washing machine, clothes dryer and electric blankets with old-world charm such as slow combustion wood-heaters and timber panelling. When you book a cottage you get access to the 1,500 acres private Inala Conservation Reserve and Jurassic Garden to enjoy during your stay. There are a number of walking tracks throughout the reserve, allowing access to different types of habitat and key wildlife viewing areas. Guests are welcome to use of the reserve for birding and exploring during their stay in one of the cosy cottages, and a map of the reserve can be found in each cottage. Several hides have been constructed in key viewing areas including a raptor viewing hide and elevated viewing platform for Forty-spotted Pardalotes.
- The Inala reserve is 1,500 acres. We have all twelve endemic bird species living at Inala amongst the rich and diverse conservation habitats.
- The Inala reserve contains bird hides and viewing platforms, it is a reserve for birders run by birders.
- We run tours of Inala, Bruny Island, Tasmania, Australia and Internationally
- If you visit Inala reserve without any accommodation or tours booked, you can still visit the 5 acres of Jurassic Garden and the Nature Museum
- Photographers can hire the Raptor Photography Hide, you do not need to be staying at Inala to use this facility.